Rain Run

Follow my running on Strava
I cut today's run short. I thought I might escape the rain but it started coming down on me in buckets at 4km. I'm feeling 100% injury free but maybe a bit burned out. I've gone from 15k easy running per week to 44k these past 8-10 weeks.

Apparently, (according to a report I saw based on Strava data) most BQ qualifiers ran about 80k-90k per week in peak training. Of course that should include tempo, threshold, and interval training as well as long slow distance (LSD).

All I've been doing is LSD. 50km consistent without issues is my goal now. To achieve it without over-stressing I need to focus on getting enough rest at night. This is tough with a co-sleeping baby.

Ansel is nearly a one-year-old and almost walking! I'm curious whether he'll start walking before I hit 50km for 3 weeks in a row.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Chain of Numbers by Tim Swanson

Rio Grande Reflections

Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin Quote Memes