Recording and Playing Live in Montreal

Back in Hamilton after a stint in Montreal seeing family & friends and recording 2 songs. My old friend JM Leblanc was producing. He previously produced my band Parsimony in 2006.

We worked in a friend’s home studio, and later we did drums in the jamspace at Cite 2000. The experience brought back so many memories. Part of me wishes I would’ve kept going with music back in my 20s. But I chose another path and my life turned out OK so far. Thankfully I can still play guitar and sing. I have mWe did some work in his trippy home studio. We had good energy. I hope I'm scratching the surface of something profound. Long road ahead to figure this out. See JM there banging on maybe the most intense #metal#drumkit ever used to record #folkmusic X7D We were half joking calling it #techfolk, and then we realized #folktech is an established thing. Samples incoming.

Jean-Marie Leblanc of Vengeful and Hourglass Playing drums with Salvatore Delle Palme of Jack Mud in Montreal Cite 2000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Chain of Numbers by Tim Swanson

Rio Grande Reflections

Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin Quote Memes